Boston, Mass. – Oct. 9, 2019
Cybersecurity Ventures today announced its first-ever Hot 150 list of pure-play cybersecurity companies to a live audience at the FutureCon conference in Boston, Mass.
The Hot 150 can be seen at Cybersecurity150.com.
Thousands of startups have been formed over the past decade to focus on combating cybercrime, which is expected to cost the world $6 trillion annually – up from $3 trillion in 2015. The Hot 150 features the hottest and most innovative companies in this market.
The list consists of pure-play companies focused exclusively or primarily on cybersecurity.
The Hot 150 selection criteria includes some or all of the items below for each company:
- Cybersecurity Sector (market category)
- Problem(s) Solved
- Feedback from CISOs and Decision Makers
- Feedback from IT Security Evaluators & Recommenders
- Feedback from VARs, SIs and Consultants
- Venture Capital Raised
- Founder and Management Pedigree
- Company Growth (Revenues and Employees)
- Recognized as a Best Place to Work
- Customer Base and Notable Wins / Implementations
- Channel Programs
- Published Product, Technology, and Services Reviews
- Demos and Presentations at Conferences
- Media Coverage
- Social Media Followers and Engagement
- Research, Reports, and Surveys Published